Have you tried Swagbucks yet? I began doing Swagbucks last year around Thanksgiving and I’ve been spending my Swagbucks to earn $5 Amazon gift cards. So, a few weeks ago when the twins wanted the new Cars 2 game for the Wii and DS, I decided to use my Swagbucks to buy them. My husband had a $10 credit from the last games he pre-ordered from them. Take a look at what we paid HERE…only $.95 after shipping!!
I’ve decided to create a post to help you earn more swagbucks too.
1. Sign up for a Swagbucks account HERE.
2. Under the EARN tab, select “Daily Polls.” Answer the question to earn up to 1 Swagbuck a day.
3. Under the EARN tab, select “NOSO.” You do not have to sign up for anything here, just scroll down and click SKIP or SEE NEXT OFFER. Once you reach the end, you will need to enter the provided code to earn 2 more Swagbucks a day.
4. Under the EARN tab, select “Trusted Surveys.” You can take surveys if you want to, but I never seem to qualify for them. However, if you select “PROFILES” under where it says “Welcome back, <your name here>,” you can complete all of these questions to earn more Swagbucks.
5. Under the EARN tab, select “Search.” Use this as your search engine instead of Google or Yahoo. Sometimes you may have to search a LOT of times to earn free Swagbucks. TIP: You can search multiple times a day, but it will only let you earn Swagbucks for searching 1 time per hour. Usually I search 1 time in the morning, 1 time in the afternoon, and 1 time before bed.
6. From the main Swagbucks Page (just click the Swagbucks logo tab), select “Invite Friends.” Earn 1 Swagbuck per day for inviting your friends. This is a great thing to do too because you earn more Swagbucks from referring others!
7. From the main Swagbucks Home Page, if you click “View Account” you can view the “Ledger” to see how you have earned and redeemed Swagbucks.
8. Spend your Swagbucks at the Swag Store under the REDEEM tab. I always pick $5 Amazon gift cards because I know my family and I will use them and they are a great value for the Swagbucks that they cost.
9. Often times there are free Swagbucks to be had. I see on several Facebook pages (like Coupon Pro and Clippin’ With Carie) that there is a free code on the interned that expires soon. If you find these codes (or go through the treasure hunt to figure out the codes), you can redeem them from the main Swagbucks Home Page by entering them in the rectangle under “Enter Your Swag Code” and clicking REDEEM.
I hope this helps. Do you have any other tips for earning Swagbucks?